Rape, Redemption, and Reputation-

Now, like to talk about a girl in our school. If I mentioned her by her real name name, reputation would be ruined forever, and telling the truth might get me sued for slander. 

She is one of the hot girls at Oswald High School. If I ever came out that she was raped by one of the top athletes on the football team. she would be rewarded by being called a "slut," "a liar," or lots of social media attention that would make it almost impossible for me to get a job interview or get accepted to the college of my choice.  Plus, what’s the point of her coming out.  Bill Cosby has been let free and he still has half of his fan base supporting Bill over his victims, and harassing his victims with dirty names.  Bill Cosby is still rich and popular, and his victims are not rich and not popular and not safe.  As millions of Bill Cosby fans have a vendetta against them. 

At first, she didn't believe she was raped. Saying things like “I mean, how could that person I am dating be someone that would rape me? I found it hard to believe, imagine everyone else believing me? My boyfriend got me drunk, we started kissing, I stripped for him, let him touch my private parts, but wouldn't allow him to have sex with me. I wasn't ready. Yet, he refused to accept this as an answer, and popped my cherry and it was almost as physically painful as it was emotionally painful.”

Her boyfriend convinced her for awhile that she made the choice, that he was just being a boyfriend, she is being too sensitive, and all this manipulation. Afterwards, she dated him for a little while longer but was very uncomfortable. And refused to date him in private places or let him into her own home or walk into his home, vice versa. Now, imagine telling this to everyone else that the guy she dated a guy for an entire month after dating him? Who would believe her?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transgender Cheerleaders at Oswald

Oswald- Scammer of Suicide